MSc Dorota Ślebioda
For many years she taught classes in the subject of physical therapy and kinesitherapy at the Medical Vocational School in Warsaw and in Gniezno at the faculties of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy and at the Cosmetic College in Warsaw.
She is a graduate of the University of Physical Education in the field of Rehabilitation, the Faculty of Management of the University of Warsaw in the field of Health Care Management and the Pharmaceutical Faculty of the Medical University in the field of Herbs in Prevention and Therapy.
She is a graduate of the School of Traditional Chinese Medicine Dietetics.
She completed, for example:
- manual therapy course according to the Plaatsman concept
- McKenzie method for the diagnosis and treatment of back pain syndromes
- manual therapy course according to Mulligan concept
- kinesio taping course
- course in PNF method
- Maitland method manual therapy course
- course in visceral therapy
- physiotherapy course in geriatrics
- course in mobilization in pelvic dysfunction
- course in mobilization in cervical spine dysfunction
- training course in therapeutic massage
- individual professional internship in the field of therapeutic massage
- training course in physiotherapy
- training in the application of cryotherapy, electrotherapy, and short-wave diathermy
- course in acupuncture
Warsaw Medical Center is located in Warsaw, close to Fryderyk Chopin Airport and the A2 motorway, which facilitates access for patients from all parts of the world. On request, we provide airport pickup and care during your stay in Warsaw.
People traveling by car have access to a free, monitored car park with a large number of parking spaces. Warsaw Medical Center is not responsible for any damage that may occur at the car park.
Reception. Arranging visits
Access to Warsaw Medical Center Trams: 17, 18, 31 (inventions stop) Buses: 165, 189, 317, 365, 401, 504 (progresses stop) We provide a large number of monitored parking spaces near the building for people traveling by cars. Warsaw Medical Center is not responsible for damage caused in the parking lot.